Without any feedback or guidance, it’s pretty much impossible to get past the mediocre, beginner stage in any skill set.
Sexual mastery is no different.
Unfortunately, as most of us know, communication in the bedroom can often be awkward, if not non-existent.
For decades, I’ve been routinely asking liberated women, many of whom I slept with, for sexual advice. And their brazen insights into what they love, dislike, and crave in bed have been pivotal in shaping me into the confident, expert lover I am today.
However, after working with thousands of men as a dating coach, I realized that many guys lack female mentors in their lives, and the ability to inquire clearly.
That’s why I just released a video where I ask my sexy, open-minded assistant Maria to answer ten intimate sex questions every man always wanted to know. Check it out HERE.
The questions I asked her were the following:
- What is good sex for you?
- What do you define as bad sex?
- Would you date a sexually incompatible man?
- How do you like to be treated after sex?
- What phrases/words do you like in bed?
- Are you submissive? Why?
- How often do you think about sex and masturbate?
- Do you watch p*rn?
- Tell me your best sexual experience.
- What makes a man a good lover?
And I recommend you listen to her answers carefully.
Far from being obvious or predictable, this intimate interview offers you a rare, honest view of female sexual psychology, as well as what you need to work on to please any woman in bed.
Watch it below: